Imam Moujahed Bakhach,
- The President of Islamic Tribunal from 2015 to 2020.
- Born in Lebanon
- Is Currently Director of “Mediation Institute of North Texas” (MINT), LLC
- Director of Family Counseling Dept. at MASDFW
- Imam Moujahed Bakhach has over 30 years of experience w lecturing at different institutions.
- Founder of al-Hedayah Academy school, Fort Worth 1992
- I. Certified Mediator & Negotiator ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution), 2009 by UNT (University of North Texas), & Religious Arbitrator.
- II. Mater studies at Faculty of Jurisprudence / Law in 1978 by Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt
- III. Non-Credit post-Graduate speech course at TCU (Texas Christian University), Fort Worth, Texas