Dr. Taher El-badawi,
The founder of the Islamic Tribunal, Dallas, Texas, and one of the panel. Education:
- Ph.D. in Islamic Law– Shariaa, Islamic Studies, Graduated Theological Foundation.
- Master in Islamic Studies – Shariaa American Open University.
- Master of International law (LLM) SMU, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Diploma in conflict and dispute resolution, Justice Academy, Cairo, Egypt.
- Bachelor of law (L.L.B.) Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt.
- A lawyer in Egypt and registered with the Bar Association of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- I worked as an assistant attorney in some Dallas-Texas law firms for more than ten years.
- Imam and preacher of Ebad El Rahman Mosque.